For most homeowners, sunny skies lead to more time spent enjoying nature in your coveted outdoor spaces. If you've considered revamping your open-air landscapes, let this be your season to bring the elements of beauty and design to the environment.
Homeowners who want to enhance both the aesthetics and efficiency of their outdoor spaces are not alone In fact, a recent survey conducted by the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA), found that sustainable and low-maintenance designs are top trends among residential landscape projects.
"The good news is that consumers care about designed landscapes that are attractive, easy to take care of and eco-friendly, "said Nancy Somerville, executive vice president and CEO of ASLA. "The survey shows that homeowners increasingly see opportunities to improve the environment right in their own backyard." The study, which asked landscape architects to rate the expected popularity of outdoor design elements, points to a great demand for ecologically sensitive projects to preserve the environment, conserve water and reduce landscape maintenance.
Here are the top five project types with the highest expected consumer demand: • Native plants (85 percent) drought plants (83 percent)
• Food / vegetable gardens (79 percent)
• Fire pits / fireplaces (78 percent) • Low-maintenance landscapes (78 percent)
If you're ready to breathe these top design ideas into your outdoor spaces, consider hiring a pro. Here are the top five reasons for hiring a landscape architect for the job:
1. A landscape architect is well equipped to design an outdoor living space that will add value to your home, extend your living space and allow you to enjoy all that nature has to offer in a controlled setting. From arbors to fountains, they can create a space that is both inviting and environmentally sustainable.
3. Landscape architects are licensed professionals who often work with landscaping or other construction companies to install their designs. Think of the fashion designer imagining an outfit while a clothing manufacturer makes the apparel, or an artist designing a wall poster that's printed by another company. Landscape architects are trained to think about landscapes as systems. They will assess your property's problems as well as possibilities and create a solid plan that addresses both the big picture and exact details of how your landscape will look. They will handle all the details, saving you time and stress.
5. Landscape architects will deliver the finished project that you will love and that will comply with regulations and codes. It will be a special place that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Clay pot succulent plants square stone breathab the pot garden decoration home decoration in Banggood sold out
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your shipment order.
Miguel Ángel Muñoz | By The Firelight
I have tried to remedy that with my recent article about unpublished Spanish Short story writers at the Quarterly Conversation. I think the lack of critics who specialize in the short story, especially those at newspapers, is probably a better theory.
Sonia Rosa, Model, Bonita Springs, Florida, US
I am usually the artist and I enjoy being the canvas and seeing what wonderful pieces a photographer can make of me. I have psoriasis and want to encourage others to find the perfection in their imperfections like I have.
For more landscape ideas for your home, and to find a professional in your area, visit www.asla.org .
For most homeowners, sunny skies allow more time to enjoy nature in their coveted outdoor spaces. If you have considered the renewal of your landscapes outdoors, let this be your season to bring the elements of beauty and design to the environment.
The study, requested by landscape architects to assess the expected popularity of outdoor design elements, points to a high demand for ecologically sensitive projects aimed at preserving the environment, conserving water and reducing maintenance of the landscape.
The five main types of projects with the highest expected consumer demand are detailed below:
• Native plants (85 percent)
• Native plants / adapted to Drought (83 percent)
• Orchards (79 percent)
• Bonfires / Chimneys (78 percent)
• Low Maintenance Landscapes (78 percent)
If you are ready to adopt these great design ideas in order to bring your outdoor spaces to life, consider hiring a professional. Here are the top five reasons to hire a landscape architect for the job:
1. A landscape architect is well equipped to design an outdoor living space that will add value to your home, expand your living space and allow you to enjoy all that nature has to offer in a controlled environment.
From pergolas to fountains , these professionals can create a space, both welcoming and environmentally sustainable.
2. Hiring a landscape architect is an excellent investment for your home. Virginia Tech's research shows that landscapes literally grow in value over time, while additions or remodeling of traditional homes begin to lose value as soon as the dust settles.
4. Landscape architects are trained to think of landscapes as systems. They will assess the problem areas of your property as well as the possibilities and create a solid plan that addresses both the big picture and the exact details of how the landscape will look. They will take care of all the details, saving you time and stress.
5. The landscape architects will deliver a finished project that will delight you and comply with regulations and codes. It will be a special place that you, your family and friends will enjoy for years to come. To get more landscape ideas for your home and to find a professional in your area, visit www.asla.org.